- Names of all players are required for tee time reservations. Tee times are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No group larger than four (4) will be permitted to play without permission of the Golf Shop. Twosomes and singles will be grouped with other players, if available, at times determined by the golf staff. Singles may not reserve starting times.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or designated child-care person.
- Golfers must have a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart.
- United States Golf Association (“USGA”) rules govern play, subject to the local rules.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all individual tee times. All cancellations or modifications must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. Failure to do so will result in "no show" charges associated with the day and time of scheduled play.
- Failure to check-in and register at least 10 minutes prior to a reserved starting time may result in revocation of the starting time. Players late for their starting time will lose their right to the starting time and shall begin play at the discretion of the Golf Shop.
Equipment and Attire
- Every player must have a set of golf clubs and a golf bag. No sharing of clubs shall be permitted.
- Proper attire is required for all players on the course and practice facility. Tee shirts, tank tops, halter tops, blue jeans, cutoffs, sweat pants, tennis or other athletic shorts and bathing suits are not permitted. For men, shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks and golf shorts with an appropriate inseam such as Bermuda shorts are considered proper attire. For women, dresses, blouses, slacks and golf shorts with a minimum of six inch (6”) inseam are considered proper attire.
- Only soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes or other approved shoes shall be worn on the golf course and practice areas.
- No personal coolers are allowed on the premises.
Golf Course Play
- All play shall start from the number one tee unless permission to start elsewhere is obtained in advance from the golf staff. All players must check in with the starter.
- No wading in water hazards is permitted. Balls shall be retrieved only from the banks of water hazards.
- No player shall have more than one ball in play at any time.
- Players must repair ball marks on greens, replace divots or place sand in divots, and smooth sand traps before moving to the next golf hole.
- All players shall maintain a reasonable rate of play. Golf rounds to be completed in four and one-half (4.5) hours or less. If you fail to keep pace on the golf course you may be asked to skip one or more holes. Slow groups with an open hole in front of them are encouraged to allow the following group to play through. No more than five (5) minutes may be used to search for lost balls.
- Players shall observe the rules of golf etiquette as adopted by the USGA at all times.